Sunday, June 12, 2011

NAIL TUTORIAL: CRAZY COOL NAILS

CRAZY COOL NAILS!
I'LL BE SHOWING YOU HOW TO GET THIS LOOK! :D


Breakin out my Konad Stamp kit again
I use the leopard print & fence design.


For the designs I used:
Tip Toe Nail Polish in Platinum
I've learned from experience..in using my stamping kit, that some nail polish work great & some not at all.
For ex: I tried using Wet N Wild Black nail polish and it didn't pick up at all! :/


I used NYC long wear Nail Polish
  • 140 Empire State Blue
  • 111 Fuchsia Shock Creme
  • 114 Taxi Yellow Creme
  • 112 Times Square Tangerine Creme

I just painted one stripe of color on each nail until it dried, than painted another stripe of color below it and so on.
It's okay to get paint on your fingers when trying to paint a straight line
You'll clean it up later with a q-tip and nail polish remover


Once you've painted all your stripes of colors on your nails.
You'll use the stamping kit and I did leopard print on my fingers and the fence design on my thumbs.

Finished look!
&
My 2 yr. old's nails..she wanted her nails painted too.


This is my Right Hand as you can see it looks a little different.
It's missing the yellow stripe.
I wanted to see what it would look like with thicker stripes of color.
I like it! Looks like they were spray painted or something lol!
I still need to clean around the edges some.
So excuse that.
And last I went over with Top Coat
(Maybelline Express Finish Top Coat)
it's my fav. top coat right now..it dries fast and works great
&
There you go!
Crazy cool nails..I think there fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment